Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday offffffffff
On my Monday off I Pretty much died and came back to life. It was really fun:)) it started out with chores, then cleaning the GAYrage and then I talked to shae for a couple hours and we went to see the beiber movie AGAIN!!!!!! So freaking good. After my death over at that we went to wal fart to get shirts or CDs or posters and whatever crap there was but what we found was backpacks, calendars and little girl pajamas. I got the calendar and let me just tell you I cannot wait until may because that is my fav picture of him. Holy crap I love him so much. I am a creep and a stalker.in case you havnt seen already.. Well time for beddy by and make out session with the beibs so night night!!! :))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment