I REALLY need to stop this nonsense what is this like 3 days late? well the only thing interesting that has happened is choir callbacks and worksky. i also went shopping and got some freaking cute crap. its about time! seriously, before i went shopping i looked like crap over and over again. Sucks. Today was the last of my auditions for choir for next year and im freaking out for the results during spring break. I am going to HATE this spring break. I was gonna go to Cali but too many people took off work for that week so we cant even do anything. GAYYYYYY. I guess i can just hang with butties (spelt this way on purpose) Im going to have a great outlook on this spring break anyways so heres for THAT. the vid of the day. :)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment